Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Crime Story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • American Crime Story





    I'm two chapters into this bad boy and I'm rather enjoying it. I think they nailed the actors. Travolta looks like a twat just like the real Shapiro, Cuba makes an excellent whiny bitch of an OJ, and Schwimmer has totally channeled the Kardashian that should have lived. If only those kids had a been given a chance..

  • #2
    Whoa. I had no idea this was a thing. Travolta on a TV show?!

    Comment


    • #3
      Just returning to where he started.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by jip View Post
        Whoa. I had no idea this was a thing. Travolta on a TV show?!
        Word son.

        Comment


        • #5
          Ass chin.....

          Comment


          • #6
            It is hilarious to watch how fucking retarded the LAPD and DA's office was back then.

            Comment


            • #7
              Back then?

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah they are so legit now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                  Yeah they are so legit now.
                  I don't know how they are now but the way they keep owning the fuck out of themselves during this trial is amazeballs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                    It is hilarious to watch how fucking retarded the LAPD and DA's office was back then.
                    This trial was responsible for some significant changes in the ways that LEOs handle crime scenes.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Watched 1.75 episodes and couldn't take anymore.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jip View Post

                        This trial was responsible for some significant changes in the ways that LEOs handle crime scenes.
                        Unfortunately it didn't change the way lawyers were allowed to lawyer.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post
                          Watched 1.75 episodes and couldn't take anymore.
                          What?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            BTW, learned last night that Nicole liked to do coke and suck dick.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post

                              Unfortunately it didn't change the way lawyers were allowed to lawyer.
                              I was not aware lawyers needed to change their lawyering.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X