Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      This is not about the money.

It's about the easiness. lol
      My kinda gal.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

That's actually why I use netflix .. :P
        I agree and it most likely has a lot to do with it, but I also feel they may be more active in keeping redistribution down. Even pirates, as you said, may find the sub much cheaper (in overall resources) than dealing with issues obtaining the media. My brother has a netflix account, so we do use the service as well as watch redistributed media.

Comment

I thought bright was pretty good. I'm not like amp'd up for the sequel or anything, but I'll definitely watch it.

It certainly didn't deserve to get universally panned by critics. Look at that critic score -vs- the audience score. Film Critics are a bunch of smug twats. I see the RT score not so much as "how good is this movie", but "what is the percentage chance I'll enjoy this movie".

Comment

I enjoyed it as well. Better than I thought it'd be after reading the crappy critic reviews. Definitely worth the time spent watching.

Comment

Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
              I thought bright was pretty good. I'm not like amp'd up for the sequel or anything, but I'll definitely watch it.

It certainly didn't deserve to get universally panned by critics. Look at that critic score -vs- the audience score. Film Critics are a bunch of smug twats. I see the RT score not so much as "how good is this movie", but "what is the percentage chance I'll enjoy this movie".
              Critics watch many, many movies and their job is to criticize. The audience score consists largely of people who feel passionately about a film -- for good or ill -- this is the Yelp effect.

So comparing the two isn't really fair.

Having said that, I find that I agree with the critics more often than the unwashed masses. This movie was bland as fuck -- only the premise made it watchable at all. Remove the orcs and fairies and it is a bad buddy cop flick

Comment

Working...
              X