Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ozark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ozark




    Gave the first episode a shot this weekend. This has the potential to be gooooooooooooooood!

  • #2
    Splat!

    Comment


    • #3
      LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the Ozarks! One of my favorite places to turkey hunt.

      And can confirm, white trash meth is rampant.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just finished the whole season. I love it... It reminds of some good gone bad breaking bad type Shit.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
          Just finished the whole season. I love it... It reminds of some good gone bad breaking bad type Shit.
          I hit pause to give Blood Drive a go, which is a show way out of my comfort zone but I stuck through it like a train wreck. Time to get back to Ozark.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
            I hit pause to give Blood Drive a go, which is a show way out of my comfort zone but I stuck through it like a train wreck. Time to get back to Ozark.
            Blood drive?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post

              Blood drive?
              Crazy fucking syfy show about a race with cars that run on blood so you have to shove humans into the engine so they can eat. It's a retarded premise pulled off in a crazy world where humans have become desensitized and of course corporate america is the bad guy. Stupid horror gore. I have no idea how it got a hold of me. It is not at all the kind of show I like to watch. It's probably the lead female. She's hot as fuck.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                Crazy fucking syfy show about a race with cars that run on blood so you have to shove humans into the engine so they can eat. It's a retarded premise pulled off in a crazy world where humans have become desensitized and of course corporate america is the bad guy. Stupid horror gore. I have no idea how it got a hold of me. It is not at all the kind of show I like to watch. It's probably the lead female. She's hot as fuck.
                I'm into blood, gore, cars and hot chicks. I may have check out.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post

                  I'm into blood, gore, cars and hot chicks. I may have check out.
                  Then this is your jam. If you like to watch people cutting up other people and eating them, this is the source.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Watched episode 1 on Friday, 1 Saturday...Watched 5 episodes yesterday, lol. Disappointed only 3 left. Awesome series! Love the white trash.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lol bobcats

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Finished the season kind of. Will watch again with SO.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          One more to go!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I AINT NO FUCKIN FAGGOT!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Rednecks give no fucks!!! I laughed so hard....Loved this show, wish it wasn't such a long wait til next season....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X