Ozark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ozark

Gave the first episode a shot this weekend. This has the potential to be gooooooooooooooood!

Splat!

Comment

LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the Ozarks! One of my favorite places to turkey hunt.

And can confirm, white trash meth is rampant.

Comment

Just finished the whole season. I love it... It reminds of some good gone bad breaking bad type Shit.

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
          Just finished the whole season. I love it... It reminds of some good gone bad breaking bad type Shit.
          I hit pause to give Blood Drive a go, which is a show way out of my comfort zone but I stuck through it like a train wreck. Time to get back to Ozark.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
            I hit pause to give Blood Drive a go, which is a show way out of my comfort zone but I stuck through it like a train wreck. Time to get back to Ozark.
            Blood drive?

Comment

Blood drive?
              Crazy fucking syfy show about a race with cars that run on blood so you have to shove humans into the engine so they can eat. It's a retarded premise pulled off in a crazy world where humans have become desensitized and of course corporate america is the bad guy. Stupid horror gore. I have no idea how it got a hold of me. It is not at all the kind of show I like to watch. It's probably the lead female. She's hot as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                Crazy fucking syfy show about a race with cars that run on blood so you have to shove humans into the engine so they can eat. It's a retarded premise pulled off in a crazy world where humans have become desensitized and of course corporate america is the bad guy. Stupid horror gore. I have no idea how it got a hold of me. It is not at all the kind of show I like to watch. It's probably the lead female. She's hot as fuck.
                I'm into blood, gore, cars and hot chicks. I may have check out.

Comment

I'm into blood, gore, cars and hot chicks. I may have check out.
                  Then this is your jam. If you like to watch people cutting up other people and eating them, this is the source.

Comment

Watched episode 1 on Friday, 1 Saturday...Watched 5 episodes yesterday, lol. Disappointed only 3 left. Awesome series! Love the white trash.

Comment

Lol bobcats

Comment

Finished the season kind of. Will watch again with SO.

Comment

One more to go!

Comment

I AINT NO FUCKIN FAGGOT!

Comment

Rednecks give no fucks!!! I laughed so hard....Loved this show, wish it wasn't such a long wait til next season....

Comment

Working...
                              X