Shameless

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless

Hands down funniest fucking shit I've watched in a loooong time. Main chick is so trailer trash hot too which doesn't hurt, at all..

It's like a bunch of comedians from Chicago got together and said, "Fuck it. We're going to get real as fuck on this on." So many lols.

Okay, second thought.. This might be the funniest thing I've ever seen on television ever.

Which clearly illustrates my level of humor.

Comment

Just now finding out about the south side of Chicago? Macy is gold in this series.

Comment

I have not watched the original UK version though.

Comment

Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post

I see no need.

Why mess with perfection?

Comment

Just now finding out about the south side of Chicago? Macy is gold in this series.
            It really is Chicago? lol That's hilarious.

Yea, just discovered it last week. One of the only shows where I watch one and say to myself.. I need to watch another one to see where this train wrecks..
            No way it could top this. Europeans aren't funny enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
              It really is Chicago? lol That's hilarious.

Yea, just discovered it last week. One of the only shows where I watch one and say to myself.. I need to watch another one to see where this train wrecks..

No way it could top this. Europeans aren't funny enough.
              From what I hear the story lines are nearly identical which is why I haven't bothered to check the original yet. It is filmed in Chitown and LA. and this is a slight caricature of the area that made Jerry Springer a household name.

Comment

From what I hear the story lines are nearly identical which is why I haven't bothered to check the original yet. It is filmed in Chitown and LA. and this is a slight caricature of the area that made Jerry Springer a household name.
                INDEED.

Comment

His best work so far. I love it..

Comment

Working...
                  X