No announcement yet.

Luke Cage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't find Krysten Ritter that attractive...although maybe in the context of the show that will change (much like I don't find Mila Jovovich that attractive but when she's kicking ass in Resident Evil I get a little chub).

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Pants View Post
      I really don't find Krysten Ritter that attractive...although maybe in the context of the show that will change (much like I don't find Mila Jovovich that attractive but when she's kicking ass in Resident Evil I get a little chub).
      You crazy bruh

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post

You crazy bruh

Comment

Yeah, it is her character that makes me want to ruin her, not her face.

Comment

Still y'all niggaz crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
              Yeah, it is her character that makes me want to ruin her, not her face.
              That's what I figured, something about a chick kicking ass bumps her up.

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
              Still y'all niggaz crazy..

Comment

Season 2 now on the netflix

Comment

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than season 1. They didn't film this season in an aggressively racist manor towards minorities.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                    WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than season 1. They didn't film this season in an aggressively racist manor towards minorities.
                    AND they brought his character to life! Watching him struggle with his power and the hero worship makes the show actually interesting.

Comment

AND they brought his character to life! Watching him struggle with his power and the hero worship makes the show actually interesting.
                      The NFL combine thing was dumb because you know he would have landed a spot on the team, but otherwise I completely agree.

Comment

The NFL combine thing was dumb because you know he would have landed a spot on the team, but otherwise I completely agree.
                        I only saw the part where he was working out on the field -- am 2 episodes in.

This bro could be a quarterback without a team -- just walk the ball down the field over and over.

Comment

I only saw the part where he was working out on the field -- am 2 episodes in.

This bro could be a quarterback without a team -- just walk the ball down the field over and over.
                          Whew, close spoiler. Yea, that's all that comes of that one little bit. He outperforms the world and then doesn't go on with a career destroying the NFL for a decade... Who would skip that pay day??

Comment

Whew, close spoiler. Yea, that's all that comes of that one little bit. He outperforms the world and then doesn't go on with a career destroying the NFL for a decade... Who would skip that pay day??
                            Right?! Easier than robbing banks, anyway.

Comment

Right?! Easier than robbing banks, anyway.
                              Which he could also do if he felt like it.. lol

Now that I know how little you've seen so far I'm impressed with your overall opinion in how this season develops. There's a ton more to come!

Comment

Which he could also do if he felt like it.. lol

Now that I know how little you've seen so far I'm impressed with your overall opinion in how this season develops. There's a ton more to come!
                                He got REAL cocky in those first episodes. At one point, he beats the fuck out of a group of guys and his little personal paparrazzi shows up == the speech Cage gives while staring into the camera kinda sets the stage for his character development -- "You can't break me. You can't burn me. I'm not going anywhere. I AM HARLEM."

Comment

Working...
                                X