• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Cage

Anyone else in??

I'm always in for teh blacks

Comment

Once I saw Lemond Bishop AND Remy Dayton... I was in!

Comment

Definitely in. Love his character on that show with the hot drunk angry goth chick that I would fuck if and only if there was no way I'd see her again because psycho.

You know the one.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
          Definitely in. Love his character on that show with the hot drunk angry goth chick that I would fuck if and only if there was no way I'd see her again because psycho.

You know the one.
          Yes I do. Her name is Jessica Jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
            Yes I do. Her name is Jessica Jones.
            Names don't matter if you aren't staying for breakfast.

Comment

Lulz...

Comment

I give this series/season a mild B.

It was somewhat entertaining but I did not enjoy the racist aspect of filming it as though they were celebrating the 70s television culture of blackification to cater to the 'hood' which was inherently racist in its own right.

But I'm white so I don't count.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                  I give this series/season a mild B.

It was somewhat entertaining but I did not enjoy the racist aspect of filming it as though they were celebrating the 70s television culture of blackification to cater to the 'hood' which was inherently racist in its own right.

But I'm white so I don't count.

OR -- we can be amused that a black lead in a movie / tv show portrays a positive role model for black youth.

I thought the show needed more titties, personally.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

OR -- we can be amused that a black lead in a movie / tv show portrays a positive role model for black youth.

I thought the show needed more titties, personally.
                    I can't really be amused at a show catering to black people that demeans them at the same time.

But yea it needed way more boobies.

Comment

I'm re-watching Daredevil as I stopped at S1E8 last year and never finished, but Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are on the list. Are they standalone from one another or do I need to watch one first?

Comment

I did the same thing with Jessica Jones. I need to finish.... I gave up on daredevil on season 2. I need to try it again..

Comment

Originally posted by Invisible Pants View Post
                          I'm re-watching Daredevil as I stopped at S1E8 last year and never finished, but Luke Cage and Jessica Jones are on the list. Are they standalone from one another or do I need to watch one first?
                          They can stand alone. LC S01 is technically after JJ S01 but you don't really need to see them in order. The only reference to it in LC S01 is how the doctor already knows him.

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
                            I did the same thing with Jessica Jones. I need to finish.... I gave up on daredevil on season 2. I need to try it again..
                            If you gave up on DD, don't even bother with JJ.

Comment

Jessica Jones I liked.. I had maybe a few episodes left.. Plus she's fucking hot.. DD I just lost interest I will go back soon..

Comment

Working...
                              X