No announcement yet.

Off Topic: What's going on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Air ftw .. don't even notice it in my bag. 98% of what I do at work is done in a web browser, so all I need is a clear screen, a solid battery, and super light. I even slapped a big Leafs sitcker on it so I don't have to see the apple logo.

Comment

FUck that, build a gaming rig.

Comment

ON the side of the road.

Comment

While rebuilding your engine

Comment

Setup on SalesForce today. WOW, just wow. That is about the most legit software I have ever used. Also using SalesForce1 on my cellphone and it's epic. They are putting me on the lightning platform next week. Had lunch with the VP of the division (so my bosses bosses boss) You know when you just hit it off? That's how I felt.

Well tonight he knew when I'd be in the hotel and tracked me down for drinks. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by pl8er View Post
              Setup on SalesForce today. WOW, just wow. That is about the most legit software I have ever used. Also using SalesForce1 on my cellphone and it's epic. They are putting me on the lightning platform next week. Had lunch with the VP of the division (so my bosses bosses boss) You know when you just hit it off? That's how I felt.

Well tonight he knew when I'd be in the hotel and tracked me down for drinks. It was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
                Mac Air ftw .. don't even notice it in my bag. 98% of what I do at work is done in a web browser, so all I need is a clear screen, a solid battery, and super light. I even slapped a big Leafs sitcker on it so I don't have to see the apple logo.
                They are having a mac event next week (first in 2 years). I'm eagerly awaiting an iMac refresh to oled and better gpu to push the 5k screen. They are supposed to be updating MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, mini, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by pl8er View Post
                  Setup on SalesForce today. WOW, just wow. That is about the most legit software I have ever used..
                  Clearly you don't have to admin it.

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post

Was pretty epic to have the guy be so genuine too. None of that political elitist bullshit. We got some beers, talked about work and then personal stuff. Pretty fantastic.

Oh and on Salesforce, currently offline due to a massive DDos

Comment

• Originally posted by pl8er View Post

Nice! Glad you're enjoying SF so far. I'll be here when you're ready to complain about it like SM.

Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

They are having a mac event next week (first in 2 years). I'm eagerly awaiting an iMac refresh to oled and better gpu to push the 5k screen. They are supposed to be updating MacBook Pro, Mac Pro, mini, etc...
                      I get a refresh every 2 years and I get whatever the lightest laptop IT offers. Work machines are just tools.

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                      Clearly you don't have to admin it.
                      lulz .. right?!

Comment

Was pretty epic to have the guy be so genuine too. None of that political elitist bullshit. We got some beers, talked about work and then personal stuff. Pretty fantastic.

Yeah, DYN got hammered and they are our primary DNS provider. Fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip
                          Yeah, DYN got hammered and they are our primary DNS provider. Fuckers.
                          Back up now. The status site is helpful.

Comment

Yar, DYN was hit big.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                              Yar, DYN was hit big.
                              In waves, too! They are talking about how the IOT stuff might be compromised and doing this. 1. that is scary if true. 2. that seems like a not-so-difficult thing to prevent, IMO.

Comment

In waves, too! They are talking about how the IOT stuff might be compromised and doing this. 1. that is scary if true. 2. that seems like a not-so-difficult thing to prevent, IMO.

1. It is true
                                2. How?

Comment

Working...
                                X