Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post something interesting about your day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got 4 doors right with the JKU... :-p

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      I just know that they finally got it right at the end of the run. Up to then, you're risking ending up with something that has endless bugs that you'll be chasing.
      Sounds about right. Lol.

If the sale goes well, I'll just sit and wait until I see what I want.

I much prefer a 2 door 5 speed but those are sort of rare.

Comment

• You'd have better luck finding a 5spd LJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post

Sounds about right. Lol.

If the sale goes well, I'll just sit and wait until I see what I want.

I much prefer a 2 door 5 speed but those are sort of rare.
          If you were looking at the previous decade I would recommend the 4Runner over the XJ. Hands down a nicer vehicle in every way shape and form. They went to 4 doors exclusively in 1990 though. I had a 95. Weak ass motor, but nice ass ride.

Comment

If you were looking at the previous decade I would recommend the 4Runner over the XJ. Hands down a nicer vehicle in every way shape and form. They went to 4 doors exclusively in 1990 though. I had a 95. Weak ass motor, but nice ass ride.
            If someone told me to buy a '90s 4x4, I'd be giving a Series 80 LC serious consideration. V8, great aftermarket, lockers. Just too old for me to consider as an only vehicle, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
              You'd have better luck finding a 5spd LJ.
              There's a few out there. A LJ is over $12k. I'm looking to spend around $3k.

Comment

I'd lift and trail ride so ride quality isn't too important.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post

There's a few out there. A LJ is over $12k. I'm looking to spend around $3k.
                  I don't even know if you could touch a decent 4Runner for that price. Toyota tax.

Comment

If someone told me to buy a '90s 4x4, I'd be giving a Series 80 LC serious consideration. V8, great aftermarket, lockers. Just too old for me to consider as an only vehicle, though.
                    Indeed. Too bad Toyota interior plastics don't last 25 years.
                    Originally posted by flip View Post

I'd lift and trail ride so ride quality isn't too important.
                    On a lift that motor would suck hard ass.

Comment

I don't even know if you could touch a decent 4Runner for that price. Toyota tax.
                      Not a running one.

Comment

• My brother inlaw is trying to sell the 89 my dad gave him. It won't smog but you don't need that in your state. And it is a CLEAN ride.

Comment

• I have smog in my county. Just a sniff, no visual inspection.

Comment

On a lift that motor would suck hard ass.
                            I've seen those 4cyls turning 33s, but at highway speeds that'd be screaming constantly.

Comment

I've seen those 4cyls turning 33s, but at highway speeds that'd be screaming constantly.
                              Kiss 5th gear goodbye. That was useless in my 1995 with stock wheels over the summit.

Comment

• ib4 there are no real mountains out here

Comment

Working...
                                X