Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post something interesting about your day.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post something interesting about your day.

Do you have this thread yet? Well Saturday morning I was rushed to the er. I had shortness of breathe and was super shakey. I passed out. I have blood clots in my lungs. I'm going to be here for a few days. I'm on blood thinners. This sucks. But I'll live.

Originally posted by Hhrlisa View Post
    Do you have this thread yet? Well Saturday morning I was rushed to the er. I had shortness of breathe and was super shakey. I passed out. I have blood clots in my lungs. I'm going to be here for a few days. I'm on blood thinners. This sucks. But I'll live.

Jesus Christ have they figured out the cause of blood clots in your lungs?

Nothing too interesting for us. Went to the tailors to pickup my suits, a few open houses, got some banh mi and pho for lunch then big the gym. Today I'll be doing taxes, spinning some vinyl, and drinking some margs.

Comment

Been working and prepping for turkey season all weekend. Getting in some office work so I can take off at the end of the week for a 5 day hunting/camping trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

Jesus Christ have they figured out the cause of blood clots in your lungs?
        obesity

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAhab View Post
          obesity
          Til....championship basketball players have obesity.

Comment

Originally posted by flip View Post

Til....championship basketball players have obesity.
            thats like saying someone smokes because they got cancer

Comment

Originally posted by Rmsanger
              Jesus Christ have they figured out the cause of blood clots in your lungs? Nothing too interesting for us. Went to the tailors to pickup my suits, a few open houses, got some banh mi and pho for lunch then big the gym. Today I'll be doing taxes, spinning some vinyl, and drinking some margs.
              No they haven't figured it out. I have multiple in both lungs. I'm on heparin and am doing better. They were going to go in via a cathader into my lungs to break up the big one putting strain on my heart. But between the echo Saturday and the cath procedure Sunday the drugs and my body had worked well enough that they didn't need to do it. I'm unfortunately still in the hospital but I'm feeling better. It was quite scary Saturday morning. But I'm very glad I appear to be on the mend.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAhab View Post
                thats like saying someone smokes because they got cancer

I would totally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hhrlisa View Post
                  No they haven't figured it out. I have multiple in both lungs. I'm on heparin and am doing better. They were going to go in via a cathader into my lungs to break up the big one putting strain on my heart. But between the echo Saturday and the cath procedure Sunday the drugs and my body had worked well enough that they didn't need to do it. I'm unfortunately still in the hospital but I'm feeling better. It was quite scary Saturday morning. But I'm very glad I appear to be on the mend.
                  Good luck hope they figure that ish out soon! Scary stuff...

I'm sure uncle spider monkey wouldn't mind serving as godfather in case it's needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

Good luck hope they figure that ish out soon! Scary stuff...

I'm sure uncle spider monkey wouldn't mind serving as godfather in case it's needed.
                    I already have one autistic godson bro. That's enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Rmsanger
                      Good luck hope they figure that ish out soon! Scary stuff... I'm sure uncle spider monkey wouldn't mind serving as godfather in case it's needed.
                      I'll hopefully be hole tomorrow. The heparin is working so I'll get switched to an oral blood thinner. Then home.

Comment

Good luck God speed

Comment

Thanks

Comment

It is that time of year I go full frontal assault on the ants that try to colonize my iRobot. Motherfuckers.

Comment

100% on my first anatomy practical exam. I thought this was supposed to be difficult.

Comment

Working...
                              X