Homosexuality Explained: The Dinosaurs did it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homosexuality Explained: The Dinosaurs did it

http://uspoln.com/2017/04/26/ken-ham...homosexuality/ Ham argued that “God had seen the atrocities dinosaurs were doing to each other, like gangbanging and raping other members of their kind. And to make matters worse, they were doing it to the male members of their species. So, in fact, it was the dinosaurs who invented homosexuality for reasons that still remain unknown.” And, naturally, “having seen that, God decided to cleanse the Earth as he would continue to do on numerous occasions after that. But we are certain that the dinosaurs perished in the flood after Noah refused to let them board his Ark. That’s where it all began, that’s the origin of gay people today. And now we have both scientific and Biblical confirmation of that. Hurray for science!” he added.
    The founder of Answers in Genesis also said that “Noah didn’t want the dinosaurs on his Ark because he knew that they were swinging both ways.” “I mean, I woudn’t have done it if I were him either. It’s like, you basically have a couple of the meanest, baddest and most vicious and violent animals who don’t care who they rape or eat, and you’re supposed to just welcome them in? Umm, I’m thinking – no way Hoze. So, I fully support both Noah and God. I mean, I also don’t allow gay-like behavior anywhere around me, especially not on my modern version of the life-saving vessel. Gays will just have to face God’s wrath, one way or the other.”/Source

Who is Ham and why is he arguing about gay dinosaurs?

Comment

I dunno.

Some crazy god dude.

Comment

I'd rather blame the blacks.

Comment

Originally posted by flip View Post
          I'd rather blame the blacks.

Protip: god is black.

Proof: Jesus was black. Jesus was god's son. Therefore, god is black.

Comment

Don't try to refute my ignorant racism with facts. Jesus is white as snow. I've seen pics.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

Have you even been to church?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                Have you even been to church?!?
                Depends who is asking -- ATOZ will be by shortly to remind me that Catholicism is idolatry and I was raised a heathen.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

Shit started in Africa, anyone who doesn't think they are part black needs to check their privilege.

Comment

Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                    Shit started in Africa, anyone who doesn't think they are part black needs to check their privilege.
                    This.

All the hate in the world won't bleach the black out of our genes.

Comment

If I have black genes then why am I not cool, bad a basketball, have no rythmn, and a small penis? Shits not adding up

Comment

Originally posted by flip View Post
                        If I have black genes then why am I not cool, bad a basketball, have no rythmn, and a small penis? Shits not adding up

Because your black genes are overwhelmed by the white genes that provide a decent job and enable you to be monogamous.

Duh.

Comment

What in the fuck did I just read.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercookie View Post

tl;dr: unemployed black dinosaurs created homosexuality 2000 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by silvercookie View Post
                              Some gay shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X