Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting the dimples on my balls for fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea I'll have to try some alternatives if I come across them.

Comment

• I can send you a couple grips, have any old clubs?

Comment

• Or fly me and my clubs out to your place and we'll play a round. That's an option too.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
          I can send you a couple grips, have any old clubs?
          Nope, not yet. But I will keep this in mind for when I do. Thanks!
          Originally posted by UCP View Post
          Or fly me and my clubs out to your place and we'll play a round. That's an option too.
          Now we're talking. If you knew how to kill a deer with a rifle and prep it for a butcher I would fly you out this weekend. Golf would be dessert!

Comment

• SO's pushcart for xmas just arrived. We're going to have to drive separately to the course if we acquire any more equipment..

Comment

• You drive a family Truckster. Thing minuswhale be a dodge Nitro.

Comment

You drive a family Truckster. Thing minuswhale be a dodge Nitro.
                Yea but this Nitro can tow a fucking battleship if it wants.

But to be honest, it is a pretty family soccer van. I don't want goose shit and grass all over the suede and leather seats. Golf gear must be contained in the cargo area 100%.
                Last edited by Spider Monkey; 11-28-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

• And for that exact reason I just ordered a shoe bag for her.

Comment

• Sup fam. I've been told that these matte colored balls are almost impossible to lose for some reason..

http://www.volvik.com/golf-balls/vivid.html

Comment

• What I heard was they were not a good value for their cost. Haven't used them, can't confirm.

Comment

• Played 9 Saturday, found the fluke slice was back. I only have that on course. Went to the range Sunday for a sanity check. 60% Straight, 30% pull, 10% push (usually because I was trying to).

Seems like I've got a nervous slice, great. Think about the house, hit the house.

I was carrying about 250 with the range balls that weren't smooth, which is neat, the things were rolling to back of the range.

Oh yeah, 9 months to go, golf outing is gonna be great this year.

Also found out how to get $5 cart rounds at the in-town executive municipal course, so fuck going to the range much.

Comment

Played 9 Saturday, found the fluke slice was back. I only have that on course. Went to the range Sunday for a sanity check. 60% Straight, 30% pull, 10% push (usually because I was trying to).
                          It is always that for me.
                          Also found out how to get $5 cart rounds at the in-town executive municipal course, so fuck going to the range much.
                          Baller price. Best I get is Thursday afternoons for $10 walking 9.

Comment

• It's on Last minute golfer, which is just a shorter version of GolfNow. Even works on the weekends, I'm interested if that will change when it warms up.

Comment

• Downloading now.

Comment

• Holy crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X