Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting the dimples on my balls for fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jip View Post

Is that an American thing? Ski Patrol in Canada is both unionized and paid.

Not well paid - they are basically specialized first responders with avy training who get paid less than 40k year. But they do get the free pass, so that helps. Hell, in Whistler, that perk is worth thousands. lol
    I'm sure we're just having a conflict in antiquated knowledge.

I can only speak for the Sierra Nevadas. I don't know how it works anywhere else.

But bro, everything in Canadia is unionized and paid for. They get everything for free up there remember?!

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      I'm sure we're just having a conflict in antiquated knowledge.
      Probably, yeah .. lol

I can only speak for the Sierra Nevadas. I don't know how it works anywhere else.
      I know the backcountry ski patrol are volunteers because the park service doesn't have the $ -- but I assumed the dudes on the hill at the resorts were paid. But hey - if the resorts can get away with getting patrols for the cost of a pass, I'd make that deal.

But bro, everything in Canadia is unionized and paid for. They get everything for free up there remember?!
      It's true so long as nobody looks at their pay stubs. Which they obviously are not, given how proud they are of their free health care.

Comment

IMSAYIN

Comment

That launch monitor is a little bit of a pain in the butt to set up the 1st time but after that it's pretty slick. I didn't really get to do any in depth testing is it was already dark by the time I got home, but I think this thing's gonna be very nice.

It'll be nice next year before our company golf outing, because I can schedule A day or 2 and bring this thing into the shop and get the guys that are on my team warmed up , Traditionally they don't even really go to the driving range.

Comment

Damn bruh, you're going at this one event HAM. Should put some money on it.

Comment

Oh, no, we arent winning anything.

I just want to be better at the skill, and id at least like to offer the opportunity.

Thats just the main event that always reminds me how much i like the game.

Comment

Originally posted by UCP View Post
                Oh, no, we arent winning anything.

I just want to be better at the skill, and id at least like to offer the opportunity.

Thats just the main event that always reminds me how much i like the game.
                If you brought it to my work I'd have my clubs out before you finished setting it up. lol

SO wanted to play around this weekend. I'm pumped for that. I like that she's in to it. Has yours given it a go yet?

Comment

If you brought it to my work I'd have my clubs out before you finished setting it up. lol

SO wanted to play around this weekend. I'm pumped for that. I like that she's in to it. Has yours given it a go yet?
                  She says she sucks and can't hit the ball straight. I just say most people can't and I couldn't when I first tried it too.

It's doubtful she ever will. I did figure out that one of her friends that moved out here is wanting to play more, so If we start playing she may tag along. Her family did have a country club membership for a while. Who knows.

Comment

Playing 18 holes on Saturday. 51*. I need some pants.

Comment

I am doing just 9.

Comment

Just hit a 100yrd 4i into a dog bed in my office. This is rad.

Comment

Originally posted by flip View Post
                          Playing 18 holes on Saturday. 51*. I need some pants.
                          I have some bad ass pants.

You need some Loudmouth golf pants in your life.
                          Originally posted by UCP View Post
                          Just hit a 100yrd 4i into a dog bed in my office. This is rad.
                          Shouldn't that club be good for twice that yardage?

Comment

I have some bad ass pants.

You need some Loudmouth golf pants in your life.

Shouldn't that club be good for twice that yardage?

Not in my office.

Comment

Winter Golf setup.

Comment

BEAUTIFUL!

Comment

Working...
                                X