Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting the dimples on my balls for fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tried to capture the wildlife but I'm still super new to IG and retarded all of it.

Comment

• Picked up an arccos 360 set, which is good, because I fucking suck at tracking my shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
        Picked up an arccos 360 set, which is good, because I fucking suck at tracking my shots.
        What does that do for you that SwingU (formerly Swing by Swing) not due for free already?

Comment

• Sensors go in end of each grip, you just play a normal round and they send all data to an app on your phone. You don't have do shit. For an extra fee you can unlock a caddy portion of the app, I believe $50 a year, that will tell you what club to use based on wind course geography and your current hitting status versus your normal yardage.

I'm not really interested in the caddy function, but if there's a free trial I'll try it. I am just so fucking scatterbrained I always forget to track my shots and write down my scores, but I REALLY want the data.

Hell, most recently I set up Hole 19 to the Blues instead of the whites, so all my tee shots were >15 yards long.
          Last edited by UCP; 11-07-2018, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Sensors go in end of each grip, you just play a normal round and they send all data to an app on your phone. You don't have do shit. For an extra fee you can unlock a caddy portion of the app, I believe $50 a year, that will tell you what club to use based on wind course geography and your current hitting status versus your normal yardage.

I'm not really interested in the caddy function, but if there's a free trial I'll try it. I am just so fucking scatterbrained I always forget to track my shots and write down my scores, but I REALLY want the data.

Hell, most recently I set up Hole 19 to the Blues instead of the whites, so all my tee shots were >15 yards long.
            That sounds rad as fuck. I wonder how the sensors know a practice swing from a real swing.

Come to think of it though I don't really do practice swings outside of putting..

I just started playing all blues at my local 9 hole last week because I'm finally murdering my drives these days. I've found that it does't change much outside setting me up to use more mid-rage clubs that otherwise would never leave the bag. Much more fun than going from driver to wedge. I'm deadly with my 9 iron.

Comment

• They know by impact. Massive difference between impact with a ball and even hitting the ground hard.

The main problem that I'm seeing is that the dev'd for apple, so Android has some issues. I'll have 30 days to make sure it's fine.

I should, by distances, be playing farther back, by handicap though... I should be on the "ladies tees".

I would actually probably be helping myself if I went back a set as I would likely wind up with more full swing approaches.

Comment

They know by impact. Massive difference between impact with a ball and even hitting the ground hard.

The main problem that I'm seeing is that the dev'd for apple, so Android has some issues. I'll have 30 days to make sure it's fine.

I should, by distances, be playing farther back, by handicap though... I should be on the "ladies tees".

I would actually probably be helping myself if I went back a set as I would likely wind up with more full swing approaches.
                Shit by handicap I should be playing from the junior tees. But I did score a 37 last week which is an all time best for me. I'm usually in the 40s.

The increased full swing approaches is what I think improved my game. Half swings and what not are brutal.

Comment

• I’m a half swinger too. Straight but short.

Comment

• Called off and played hookie. Started out pretty rough, but had 3 pars and a birdie, this tracker is pretty nice.

Comment

• Impressive ass drives bro.

Comment

• ass drives are the best drives.

Comment

• Elevation helps.

Comment

• Oh yea. I want to go to Tahoe to play just to experience an additional 50 yards on my drives.

Comment

• You hitting 500 yard drives bro?

Comment

You hitting 500 yard drives bro?
                                HAHAH

No. You only get 10% more distance?

Comment

Working...
                                X