Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting the dimples on my balls for fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How was your round? Looked like a nice place.

Comment

• Absolutely gorgeous course. Played a full 18 on Thursday and someone I invited loved it so much he had us back out there on Saturday for another 9 before the heat took over. It's a true hidden gem up in the hills. Peak hour prices are rough though. 18+cart on Thursday is only $25 but 9+cart on Saturday was almost $40..

Comment

• For a nice place a cart and 18 is $45. But I define nice as simply having different grass for the fairway.

Comment

• First full 18 since hurting my back. It was a perfect evening. Didn't play great as I wasn't taking it seriously enough, and I am still struggling to remember how to setup and all that. Many different errors were made. But i did start out strong and had a few really good putts. Still way over 100.

hole 11 doe. (Started on 10 this round.)

Last edited by UCP; 07-13-2018, 05:49 AM.

Comment

• Why did you start at 10 for a full 18?

Comment

• Not totally sure, there was a men's league, they were probably trying to keep us out of their way.

Comment

• Ahh that makes sense.

Comment

• Someone just bought my launch monitor. It served me well!

Comment

• Is that part of your garage set up?

Comment

• Yeah, good enough now that I'd rather play rounds, which is easier to do in winter than summer. I also don't want to hold onto that thing after they release a new version and it's worth a lot less.

If I had a big space in the house to setup a simulator I would keep it, but the unconditioned garage and setting up and tearing down all the time started making a lot less sense.

Comment

• I hear you loud and clear. This year I'm finally at a place where I don't even mind playing with strangers. Before I would have felt bad that I was holding them up but now often times I'm showing them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                          I hear you loud and clear. This year I'm finally at a place where I don't even mind playing with strangers. Before I would have felt bad that I was holding them up but now often times I'm showing them up.
                          i feel like I’d get a lot better if I did this but I won’t. So I only play the few weekends where I can get people together, which is rare.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post

i feel like I’d get a lot better if I did this but I won’t. So I only play the few weekends where I can get people together, which is rare.
                            Just gotta bite the bullet bro. Of course that is after 2-3 years of blocking out an entire tee time just for myself. lol

Comment

• Did my day backwards today. Started off with an early tee time before work instead of after to stay out of this triple digit weather. What a fantastic way to start a day. Quiet and peaceful with the wild animals an minimal people on the course.

Comment

• Look at you, Zen AF.

Comment

Working...
                                X