Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Counting the dimples on my balls for fun.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IS THAT REAL LIFE?

Comment

• Yes, that's your state. Well, it was.

Comment

• Went to the driving range and hit a goose mid air. Oops. The goose took it like a champ and didn't try and kick my ass, super nice about it. Typical Canadian.

I'm getting able to get in the groove much faster in the last month. Not sure if it's that's I'm playing rounds more frequently or just the fact overall cumulative swings. Seems like it's non linear.

PLaying 9 this weekend at Sunset, hopefully for $5.
        Last edited by UCP; 01-10-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

• Holy fuck, that is hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
            Went to the driving range and hit a goose mid air. Oops. The goose took it like a champ and didn't try and kick my ass, super nice about it. Typical Canadian.

lol!

When I worked at a golf course, I had to go retrieve a dead goose off the cart path on hole #1. Dude DRILLED it right in the head with his drive. Blood splattered all over cart path!!!

Comment

I'm getting able to get in the groove much faster in the last month. Not sure if it's that's I'm playing rounds more frequently or just the fact overall cumulative swings. Seems like it's non linear.

PLaying 9 this weekend at Sunset, hopefully for $5.
              DILLY DILLY!

I hope to get in 9 tomorrow. Might still be too wet though.

Comment

• Another side effect of this hobby...

I'm actually socializing and meeting and hanging out with new people too. I'm planning activities with people in advance and enjoying spending time with them.

So weird.

Comment

Another side effect of this hobby...

I'm actually socializing and meeting and hanging out with new people too. I'm planning activities with people in advance and enjoying spending time with them.

So weird.
                  I'm struggling with that. I literally got enough friends together and start playing to fill out a 4some. None of them had played before. My wife even started. But none of them play anywhere near the frequency that I need, nor willing to play outside of ideal climate conditions.

Plz move to here.

Comment

• Lol, more than i can afford, pal.

I was drilling balls in the rain yesterday. Some guy went running and was pointing at the storm rolling in. I just shrugged and said, no lightning, I'm good.
                    Last edited by UCP; 01-11-2018, 09:31 AM.

Comment

• I need some good gloves. I've been playing at the break of dawn on the weekends in sub 30s temps. I spend every second I'm not swinging trying to get blood back into my fingers.

Comment

• I have some foot joy fleece gloves, pretty good

Comment

• New Improved FootJoy WinterSof Men's Golf Gloves (1 Pair- Left & Right) #1 Glove in Golf (Large) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SPF1PT..._GX5vAbFDRJNAC

Comment

• Id go to Dicks and buy them so you can try them on.

Comment

• Will do.

Thanks!

Comment

• Just picked up a Cobra F7 3-4w. New but has a couple of handling marks. LOL, who cares, I'm going to destroy that thing. I had my eye on the F8 line of woods, but this will cost significantly less.

I can't wait to give it a try because I am great with the 5w off the deck. Given my launch angle with the other two woods I cannot imagine I'll have much trouble with the 3.

Comment

Working...
                                X