Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEANPOT YEAH

Comment

• I guess yo forgot about march madness next month.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post
        Finally, the few months during which only hockey is important.
        Yea February is pretty dumb now but at least we have the olympics for those that enjoy mashed corruption and greed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
          Yea February is pretty dumb now but at least we have the olympics for those that enjoy mashed corruption and greed.
          Meh. I'm only interested in the women's hockey. The men aren't playing and the rest of the sports are boring or silly or both.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post
            I guess yo forgot about march madness next month.
            fuck. I did, too.

Comment

Meh. I'm only interested in the women's hockey. The men aren't playing and the rest of the sports are boring or silly or both.
              Skeleton takes more balls than I have.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post

Skeleton takes more balls than I have.
                Granted

Comment

• Breaking News: GOAT quaterback just signed the all time highest guaranteed earning contract of all time.

OF ALL TIME.

Patriots vs. 49ers Super Bowl LIII

Comment

• Damn. The bro plays 7 games and is already anointed the messiah.

TIL that a football QB is like a goalie in hockey -- teams are built around the elite at this position.

Comment

Damn. The bro plays 7 games and is already anointed the messiah.
                      Bro, he took a team that couldn't win, and went undefeated. The impossibility of that makes him the undeniable GOAT.

At least until he loses.
                      TIL that a football QB is like a goalie in hockey -- teams are built around the elite at this position.
                      Yes, literally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                        Bro, he took a team that couldn't win, and went undefeated. The impossibility of that makes him the undeniable GOAT.

At least until he loses..
                        Well, shit. That's easy. Don't lose. BAM.

Comment

There are just so few that can do it competently, when they find one it's more or less a requirement.

But yeah, when a football team finds their version of a Hasek or Fleury, they do what SF just did to keep them.

Comment

• Tomsula should come back and coach. That was good entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
                              Tomsula should come back and coach. That was good entertainment.
                              Yea, no. That was embarrassing.

Comment

I watch curling. Everything else is a snooze fest

Comment

Working...
                                X