Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL v. 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Going up against the Bears this weekend with Jimmy G at the gun. Gonna be interesting from my side at least..

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      Going up against the Bears this weekend with Jimmy G at the gun. Gonna be interesting from my side at least..
      UNDEFEATED IN THE JIMMY GARALAPOLLAPOLO ERA!!!!

      Comment


      • #63
        I just give up

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
          I just give up
          Thanks for the kicker bro.

          Comment


          • #65
            Seachickens!!

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by jip View Post
              Seachickens!!
              I cannot believe they smoked the Eagles the way they did.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                I cannot believe they smoked the Eagles the way they did.

                Heard it on the radio this AM and chuckled -- now I know why assholes were lighting off firecrackers last night.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Keeping it classy.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                    Keeping it classy.
                    I'm sayin'

                    I need to uplevel into a better community with a shorter commute.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                      I cannot believe they smoked the Eagles the way they did.
                      Same, the shouldn’t need the refs to win.

                      I’m half joking. The Sea boobs played well and it was a super disappointing game.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by jip View Post

                        I'm sayin'

                        I need to uplevel into a better community with a shorter commute.
                        I imagine that’s pricey with all that M$ Hipster Seattle gentrification

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
                          I imagine that’s pricey with all that M$ Hipster Seattle gentrification
                          yeah -- anything within 30 minutes of campus is at least 600k

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                            UNDEFEATED IN THE JIMMY GARALAPOLLAPOLO ERA!!!!
                            WEWT!!! 2-0 in the Garalalapoloppo era!!

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                              WEWT!!! 2-0 in the Garalalapoloppo era!!

                              Bookmark this for the eventual turn-around.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by jip View Post


                                Bookmark this for the eventual turn-around.


                                It's going to be a while bro. We've got the best quarterback in the league now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X