Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL v. 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    49ers went undefeated for the second week in a row. Shit's getting srs bros!

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      49ers went undefeated for the second week in a row. Shit's getting srs bros!
      Going on 10 weeks of winning here, it's getting tiring.

      Who should the Eagle's be afraid of right now?

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
        Going on 10 weeks of winning here, it's getting tiring.

        Who should the Eagle's be afraid of right now?
        I'm curious to see if they make it to the big show this year.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
          Going on 10 weeks of winning here, it's getting tiring.

          Who should the Eagle's be afraid of right now?
          Themselves.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by jip View Post

            Themselves.
            You aren’t lying.

            If they won the super bowl, there may very well be massive unrest and damage to the city.

            Comment


            • #51
              Well, I wasn't lying but only because I don't know wtf I'm talking about.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
                You aren’t lying.

                If they won the super bowl, there may very well be massive unrest and damage to the city.
                Bro have they even played a legitimate team yet?

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                  Bro have they even played a legitimate team yet?
                  As long as you are saying the 49er's are illegitimate I'll agree to anything.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
                    As long as you are saying the 49er's are illegitimate I'll agree to anything.
                    The 49ers have only been a NFL tier team for three whole plays the entire season and they're the last three plays they've played so far...

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                      The 49ers have only been a NFL tier team for three whole plays the entire season and they're the last three plays they've played so far...
                      The CFL might be looking for an expansion team ....

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        You know I can ban you right.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Jip, just remember that some of us can lift a ban too!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            BRB changing admin credentials.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              The real question is... Did Eli Manning really get benched or did I read some fake news this morning?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                BRB, gotta pull the plug. I did not hear shit about Eli but I have been fairly buried this AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X