PNW Snow sports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW Snow sports

I'm stoked to be back in the land of mountains and snow and am a bit overwhelmed by the options.

Within easy driving distance, I can ski at Summit, Baker, Steven's Pass, or Crystal.

Does anyone have any recommendations? It's not too late in the season for me to get a pass, but I don't want to drop $400 on a pass at a shitty hill.

WEll, you could build a snowman.

Or probably build a damn fine toboggan from locally sourced lumber.

What are you really asking here?

Comment

This is a question for when we have more members, I guess. i just want to know if anyone has skiied in this area and if so, where.

Comment

I'm sure RMS can tell you all about it when he is notified this place exists.

Comment

Originally posted by UCP View Post
          I'm sure RMS can tell you all about it when he is notified this place exists.

blammo!

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
            I'm stoked to be back in the land of mountains and snow and am a bit overwhelmed by the options.

Within easy driving distance, I can ski at Summit, Baker, Steven's Pass, or Crystal.

Does anyone have any recommendations? It's not too late in the season for me to get a pass, but I don't want to drop $400 on a pass at a shitty hill.
            I have only skied Baker out of that group as I've not been to PNW that frequently. I enjoyed Baker while I was there but they tend to get great quantities of wet/heavy snow. However, this is the best general ski weather / conditions since 2010 for the entire western half of the US so I would suggest you get your pass and start skiing ASAP.

Would like to have a Jackson hole CT meetup eventually if we want to have a skiing group or white water rafting trip. 4/5 day rafting trip down the yampa would be the ultimate bromance trip.

http://www.oars.com/colorado/yampariverrafting.html

Comment

Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

I have only skied Baker out of that group as I've not been to PNW that frequently. I enjoyed Baker while I was there but they tend to get great quantities of wet/heavy snow. However, this is the best general ski weather / conditions since 2010 for the entire western half of the US so I would suggest you get your pass and start skiing ASAP.

Would like to have a Jackson hole CT meetup eventually if we want to have a skiing group or white water rafting trip. 4/5 day rafting trip down the yampa would be the ultimate bromance trip.

IN

Comment

Wood bromance with my oar

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
                  Wood bromance with my oar
                  Wood not remove splinters

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

Wood not remove splinters
                    Kinky

Comment

Is snow sports the new water sports? If so, I'm in.

Comment

Ya'll are making my thread weird. Stop it.

Comment

IN for white water rafting 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty View Post

IN for white water rafting 2017
                            Bro when are you at das boot?

Comment

Bro when are you at das boot?
                              April 25th

I'm down for white water rafting but wouldn't be able to go until summer 2017.

Comment

Working...
                              X