• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL v. 2016

Things we know so far:

The Pats are alphas, SB win incoming
    Kaep is a Communist
    There's football in LA again?

MS STATE QUARTERBACK GONNA BE STARTING FOR COWBOYS!!!! Hope he can continue his pre-season success.

Comment

I hope Invisible Pants doesn't see this thread this year.

Comment

Ya'll need to change some F to H so I can be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
          I hope Invisible Pants doesn't see this thread this year.

You mean...?

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAhab View Post
            MS STATE QUARTERBACK GONNA BE STARTING FOR COWBOYS!!!! Hope he can continue his pre-season success.
            Manziel is done if he hasn't gotten that job by now.

Comment

Originally posted by JimJ View Post

Manziel is done if he hasn't gotten that job by now.
              Huh?

I Google'd and only found this: "Flight to Dallas. He told her he was visiting his father. He had no luggage, seemed “hungover”,and ate Skittles and Doritos the whole flight

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/30/jo...#ixzz4IuDOLmlW"

lol

I'm talking about DAK!!!!!

Comment

Apparently the 9ers are out to an early start on pissing everyone off. First kap shows what an ass he is then Bruce Miller has to get in on the action. I know a couple of ND players that will be a good fit for the 9ers.

San Francisco 49ers fullback Bruce Miller has been arrested for assault, reports KTVU, Fox's local affiliate in San Francisco.
                [COLOR=#000000 !important] Psoriasis Treatment
                Get Info on a Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis Treatment.[COLOR=gray !important]www.informationaboutpsoriasis.com[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
                Following reports of Miller's arrest, the team announced on Monday that the five-year veteran had been released.
                Miller, 29, reportedly tried to check into the Fisherman's Wharf Marriott Hotel on Sunday night but was told all rooms were occupied. He knocked on the door of a guest and was told that he had the wrong room before he proceeded to attack the guest.
                The guest's father tried to help his son, but was also punched by Miller. The 70-year old father reportedly sustained broken bones after being punched in the face.
                Both guests were taken to the hospital.
                Obama weighs in on Kaepernick anthem protest
                Miller left the hotel but was apprehended and arrested.
                [COLOR=#000000 !important]
                [COLOR=#ECF0F1 !important]Learn More About The Symptoms of Psoriatic Arthritis[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]
                The video obtained by KTVU showed Miller's face blooded and apparently disoriented as he made his way around the hotel.
                Miller was drafted by San Francisco in the seventh round of the 2011 NFL draft. He finished last season with 14 yards and one touchdown.
                Earlier in the year, Miller pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of disturbing the peace. Miller had been arrested in March on suspicion of spousal battery. He was accused of pushing his then-fiancée to ground and breaking her phone. Prosecutors decided in March not to charge him with spousal battery and instead charged him with one count of misdemeanor vandalism, which was later changed to disturbing the peace.

Comment

LOL at telling guest he was in wrong room
                  That dude is legit crazy

Comment

> Fisherman's Wharf Marriott Hotel

WTF? You couldn't pay me to stay in that shithole. A sub $300/night hotel is SF is going to be TERRIBLE.

Comment

I wonder why Miller's face was bloodied.

Comment

Lol @ Vikings. Traded a 1st and 4th for Sam Bradford.

Probably could've just signed Sanchez and kept their picks.

Comment

It's hard to believe Bradford's trade value.

Comment

Wowzers Denver just loves pounding cam into submission. He really should be evaluated for a concussion.

Comment

He tries to will his way to a win but I'm pretty sure he's hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X