Post the next thing you want to buy.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jip View Post

You use a putter on just about every hole. How often do you use a 3 wood?

I'm considering building a new PC because racing games and I'm bored.
    Ideally you'd use a 3 wood on every par 4 or par 5 hole assuming you hit the fairway..

But I already have a putter and I do not have any woods. I just rock hybrids ATM.

I went and hit a few putters at the store yesterday. That's probably the route I will go. Need that upgrade.

Comment

• Love my hybrids.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
        Love my hybrids.
        Hardest thing for me to hit.

Because I swing too hard.. every. single. time.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

You use a putter on just about every hole. How often do you use a 3 wood?

I'm considering building a new PC because racing games and I'm bored.
          Which games? Racking games suck on a keyboard and mouse, that's been the most disappointing thing about this computer. I need a controller or a wheel. Wheel makes more sense, but SO will give me a ton of shit for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
            Which games? Racking games suck on a keyboard and mouse, that's been the most disappointing thing about this computer. I need a controller or a wheel. Wheel makes more sense, but SO will give me a ton of shit for it.
            Wheel and pedals are in the mix -- not much point in playing the better games even with a controller.

Gran Turismo has always been my fav, and I'll pick that up for the PS4, but am still exploring PC games that I can play on full rez with a new system. Forza and Project Cars are in the mix. Any suggestions?

Comment

• Dirt is really well reviewed, Project cars looks nice, but is an absolute POS with a keyboard. I still have it installed, just need to bite the bullet and get a wheel.
              Last edited by UCP; 12-17-2016, 07:20 PM.

Comment

• After six years, a headlight finally went out on my Sentra. What is a good replacement bulb? Last time I bought a headlight, silverstar was all the rage. Just checking to see if I should explore other options.

Comment

• I think people still rage about SilverStar.

Comment

Working...
                  X