Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

WTF

Still don't know if SRS...Even after reading article... Wow..

Comment

• I guess you bought that story?

Comment

• Glad we only buy cool whip.

Comment

She hot af too.

Comment

• dp
            Last edited by Spider Monkey; 06-23-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

• I used to use those canisters when I was a coffee bitch. They do provide a lot of pressure, so I'm convinced this could happen. Bad luck to get hit right in the thorax, though -- probably just crushed her throat so she couldn't breathe. It would take a few minutes of thrashing and regret to die -- and you know that her last thoughts were "I'm dying because I wanted whipped cream .. I'm so fat .. my corpse will be fat .. fat fat fat"

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post
                I used to use those canisters when I was a coffee bitch. They do provide a lot of pressure, so I'm convinced this could happen. Bad luck to get hit right in the thorax, though -- probably just crushed her throat so she couldn't breathe. It would take a few minutes of thrashing and regret to die -- and you know that her last thoughts were "I'm dying because I wanted whipped cream .. I'm so fat .. my corpse will be fat .. fat fat fat"
                Bro, click the link to see just how fat she isn't. It is so worth it.

Comment

• Fat may have saved her!

True story: One of my workers was changing out bush hog blades and not taking proper safety measures. 2,800lb bush hog fell on him. Dr. told him being fat probably helped save his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                    Bro, click the link to see just how fat she isn't. It is so worth it.

Oh, I know, but you know how bitches always think they're fat, regardless, and she was preparing whipped cream, so filled with guilt.

Psychology, bro.

Comment

• Bought a home at least under contract... fucking finally after two years of a search.

Comment

Bought a home at least under contract... fucking finally after two years of a search.

Congrats! That's a good feeling -- especially after such a long search.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

Congrats! That's a good feeling -- especially after such a long search.
                          Thanks man, yeah it's more house than we need for now but got a relatively good deal. Plus when the baby is ready to start moving around she'll need a dedicated play area and a back yard. Our town home now is tiny and just a concrete slab and mulch in the back.

Comment

Thanks man, yeah it's more house than we need for now but got a relatively good deal. Plus when the baby is ready to start moving around she'll need a dedicated play area and a back yard. Our town home now is tiny and just a concrete slab and mulch in the back.
                            Dang I thought you wanted the house lined up before the baby even came.

Comment

• Picking up a Warn Zeon 10 S from a guy I ran a clean up run with last weekend. Cool, now I only need $500 worth of shit to mount it.

Comment

• Holy fuck. This thing is a beast. I might make a teardown vid before install, but time probably won't allow. I ordered a bracket to make it work with my factory steel bumpers, a spliced in HD AF end, and a nicer fairlead.

I should replace or add onto the factory batt at some point, but....for now.... what's 465A between friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X