Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IamDeMan
    Is that what they call it now?
    That is what happens when you go to the post office. I bought a shirt, a jacket, and shoes. Also 5 books, and a movie ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hhrlisa View Post
      That is what happens when you go to the post office. I bought a shirt, a jacket, and shoes. Also 5 books, and a movie ticket.
      Watched sinister 2 last night and it sucked hard. Either renting bridge of spies tonight or the Martian again.

Comment

• Originally posted by hagabro View Post
        small inexpensive LED flashlight for every day carry

I have a mini Maglite LED that works.

For clinical classes I'll probably need to get an incan AAA Maglite, the LED ones have too much of a blueish color cast and the ones that don't start at $75.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmsanger View Post

Watched sinister 2 last night and it sucked hard. Either renting bridge of spies tonight or the Martian again.
          Why would you watch the Martian again?

Comment

• Because Jason Bourne

Comment

• Originally posted by Rmsanger
              I saw deadpool

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post

I have a mini Maglite LED that works.

For clinical classes I'll probably need to get an incan AAA Maglite, the LED ones have too much of a blueish color cast and the ones that don't start at $75.
                I've got a 2AA maglite incandescent floating around here somewhere. Was never impressed with it's light output but it was good enough when needed. I wanted something shorter to toss in my coat or jeans pocket, this thing runs on 1 AA and is about 4" long. I'm closing up shop at work a few nights a week now, need a decent light to conduct a security sweep before I head out. The light I just bought arrived today. It uses a cree LED and has a weird concave lens. It's light output is very warm in color, closer to yellow than blue. It's bright as fuck too, shining it on a white wall a few feet away hurts the eyes a bit.

Comment

• New lenses come tomorrow and Tuesday! Forget about the money, :tinfoil:

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
                    New lenses come tomorrow and Tuesday! Forget about the money, :tinfoil:

I've got some stuff coming Tuesday. Got a pretty good deal on a used tripod, going to schlep an aluminum one around for a time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post

I've got some stuff coming Tuesday. Got a pretty good deal on a used tripod, going to schlep an aluminum one around for a time.
                      What model? The only reason I went carbon instead of aluminum was how susceptible aluminum is to expansion and contraction due to variance in temperature. I want to feel reasonably comfortable that if I set up a time lapse my shot won't shift.

Comment

• Two of the three showed up today. Damn fine lenses.

Comment

Two of the three showed up today. Damn fine lenses.
                          Share some pics!

Comment

• One of them came with dust all over the inside.(And by that I mean there's a minute amount of dust evenly spread inside the lens.) I'll post a pic or two when they're all here.

The new one is coming from a different seller, so hopefully I don't get another friday lens.

Comment

Band 2 crew. You kids and your beta as fuck fitbits... lol.
                              Beta as fuck fitbits. Repeated testing sure would go a long way though.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUe...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Beta as fuck fitbits. Repeated testing sure would go a long way though.
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mUe...ature=youtu.be
                                You seem upset. Why did you post a video comparing old tech to new tech?

Comment

Working...
                                X