Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those pictures are amazing!

Comment

• I just went with tires. I couldn’t do the rims. I didn’t like them in person.

I cant post any pictures to this forum because my phone makes them too big. If anyone can helps I’ll post pics of the truck and the house.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post
        I just went with tires. I couldn’t do the rims. I didn’t like them in person.

I cant post any pictures to this forum because my phone makes them too big. If anyone can helps I’ll post pics of the truck and the house.
        photos.google.com

[img]yourphoto.on.google.jpg[img]

Comment

• Black Callaway MD Forged 50/10 wedge from CallawayPreowned, i can finally take that last EYE2 out of my bag. Something about that offset and weird goose neck does not work with my eyes.

Comment

• I ended up with these: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...omCompare1=yes

I wanted to Falken Wildpeaks as I thought they were a good value but they accidentally ordered them in 16s instead of 17s.

These are the wheels I passed on:

I haven't found any that are subtle enough for me. Understated obnoxiousness is what I'm looking for. The ones I prefer the most are off the F-150 Raptors but they are overpriced because they're off a Raptor.

Comment

• https://www.amazon.com/Bissell-Profe.../dp/B00450U6CS

Comment

• 4 qts, 80-90W gear oil
                Air filter

That time again.

Comment

• Originally posted by flip View Post
                  I ended up with these: https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...omCompare1=yes

I wanted to Falken Wildpeaks as I thought they were a good value but they accidentally ordered them in 16s instead of 17s.

These are the wheels I passed on:

I haven't found any that are subtle enough for me. Understated obnoxiousness is what I'm looking for. The ones I prefer the most are off the F-150 Raptors but they are overpriced because they're off a Raptor.
                  Raptors can come with factory beadlocks.

hnnnnng

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post

Raptors can come with factory beadlocks.

hnnnnng
                    Which are also over priced.

Comment

• Carpet cleaner is dope AF since you all were wondering. Got it as a warehouse deal for $270 with 'major cosmetic damage'. Only the box was damaged, thank god.

Comment

• I loved my carpet cleaner when I had older carpet. Gave it to my sister since I got new carpet, but man when the shit was old and dirty that thing kicked ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                          I loved my carpet cleaner when I had older carpet. Gave it to my sister since I got new carpet, but man when the shit was old and dirty that thing kicked ass.
                          We have 3 indoor dogs so even though they only have accidents when they're sick, it still is enough that I didn't want to rent something every time. Carpet is disgusting, after cleaning the carpet multiple times and still having disgusting water (carpet is 2 years old), I have yet another data point for why we'll never have carpet again.

Comment

• Originally posted by MakeCTGreatAgain View Post

We have 3 indoor dogs so even though they only have accidents when they're sick, it still is enough that I didn't want to rent something every time. Carpet is disgusting, after cleaning the carpet multiple times and still having disgusting water (carpet is 2 years old), I have yet another data point for why we'll never have carpet again.
                            It should do wonders for the hair too. When I moved into my existing house ten years ago I immediately started cleaning the old carpet and it took years to get a clean up that didn't have any black dog (which I didn't have) hair in it. New carpet comes with a warranty though so you have to get it professionally done every 18 months so having a personal cleaner doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• $536.32 worth of fuel at an avg. of $2.82/gal (gas goes to $3.00+ as soon as you get in PA and drops to $2.75 not long after you get into WV, crooked Yankees!)
                              $102 on a NY hunting license
                              $122 on a PA hunting license

Comment

• 3-day camping permit for Hatteras Island
                                Couple striped bass plugs
                                Beer

Basically, my next weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X