• Show
Clear All

• Stroller for my golf clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
      Stroller for my golf clubs.
      Deets?

Comment

• When it gets here. No idea when, very archaic ordering process, but they sell below MSRP on shit no-one else does. so I'm not going to argue.

Comment

• Originally posted by UCP View Post
          When it gets here. No idea when, very archaic ordering process, but they sell below MSRP on shit no-one else does. so I'm not going to argue.
          Are you hiding a secret outlet for golf deals from me bro? Don't make me down vote your social media posts bro.

Comment

• Are you even buying anything? I will tell you when I know something, but they have years of plentiful, good feedback on one forum in particular.

Comment

• HAHA no I'm not in the market but this is the thread for talking about the purchase, not being a dick tease.

Comment

• I'm not supposed to know about shit you don't brah. Quit trollin.

Comment

• I retract.. I am clearly missing something here. I thought you actually bought something which in this day in age, would be linkable for all to view..

I will take a step back.

Comment

• Hopefully sometime next week. IDK tbh. All I know is my money is gone.

Comment

• Fuel cap as I failed emissions
                      Windshield wipers
                      Oil filter

Comment

• A dozen pink AF balls. Thought there would be a good chance I'd run into snow saturday. Didn't need them but goddamn was it easy to track, find, and iD my ball.

No one else out there dared to play that color. They look like they are legitimately illuminatedwith my sunglasses.

Comment

• I felt that way with the orange ones. I found a day-glow red one that was super easy to identify but lost it in the water.

If I were good enough or played on nice enough courses to go with white I would.

Comment

• I have been having good experiences with the pink ones. I don't think it matters at all, I'll play with damn near anything, I was alternating a Prov1 and a pink Supersoft, basically zero difference to me at this point.

Comment

• I don't think I will ever be good enough for the ball to really matter.

Comment

• I have seen a ProV1 consistently spin a lot higher than the Truesofts I usually play, but as long as I'm used to what it will do I would think any ball would be fine. I don't need to hit the green then have it spin back off, that would be infuriating.

Comment

Working...
                                X