X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Congratulations

Comment

• I thought the discontinued the Pathfinder years ago. Why did you cover up Nissan's phone number?

Comment

• The body on frame Pathfinder was dead in the early 2000s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
            I thought the discontinued the Pathfinder years ago. Why did you cover up Nissan's phone number?
            I asked my wife the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by atoz350 View Post
              I asked my wife the same thing.
              She's like fuck my husband and leave his name but PROTECT NISSAN CORPORATE!!

Did that replace the Durango?

Comment

She's like fuck my husband and leave his name but PROTECT NISSAN CORPORATE!!

Did that replace the Durango?
                Nope. The Durango was paid off in 2016. We're tackling the mortgage now. I wont be buying anything major for a bit. Currently working with the Zambian Government to bring them Fiber internet. I have a meeting in London in August.

Comment

• Does the country currently receive their bandwidth entirely from satellites?

Comment

• Originally posted by atoz350 View Post
                    Nope. The Durango was paid off in 2016. We're tackling the mortgage now. I wont be buying anything major for a bit. Currently working with the Zambian Government to bring them Fiber internet. I have a meeting in London in August.
                    Time for you to SRT that Durango bro. I think they're out now.

Why the fuck do Zambians get fiber before me bro!?? I thought we were bros.

Comment

Time for you to SRT that Durango bro. I think they're out now.

Why the fuck do Zambians get fiber before me bro!?? I thought we were bros.
                      Pretty sure AT&T offers fibre in your area -- 1 Gbps for $80.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

Pretty sure AT&T offers fibre in your area -- 1 Gbps for $80.
                        Nope. I'm in one of those strange little niche towns that does this deal with a secondary provider thus locking out all of the major players. I don't know what the deal is actually called but I know it exists all over the country.

Comment

Nope. I'm in one of those strange little niche towns that does this deal with a secondary provider thus locking out all of the major players. I don't know what the deal is actually called but I know it exists all over the country.

AT&T? I grabbed a random address in your town to check and they only offer up to 100Mbps despite advertising fibre through [your town]. Fuckers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

AT&T? I grabbed a random address in your town to check and they only offer up to 100Mbps despite advertising fibre through [your town]. Fuckers.
                            AT&T is an option with what ever dish company they bought and then the Internet line still uses the POTS technology and that can't be fiber.

I don't really need it though. I do a Flip with my Internet bill and pretend I'm poor.

Comment

AT&T is an option with what ever dish company they bought and then the Internet line still uses the POTS technology and that can't be fiber.

I don't really need it though. I do a Flip with my Internet bill and pretend I'm poor.

LOL - fair enough.

Comment

• Oil pan
                                Dip stick
                                Oil pickup tube

Comment

Working...
                                X