No announcement yet.

Post the last thing you bought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had some exhaust joints welded on the truck. Idle seems off now but it probably always was. Just now noticing it due to the exhaust being fixed.

Comment

• 2016 Mazda MX-5 Club, red.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post
        2016 Mazda MX-5 Club, red.
        How did you score a 1 year old vehicle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
          How did you score a 1 year old vehicle?

\o/

Honestly, I got lucky. The 2016s are just starting to appear on used lots. I happened to find exactly the color, trim, and options that I wanted on a car with 7800 miles that was sitting at a BMW dealership.

Comment

\o/

Honestly, I got lucky. The 2016s are just starting to appear on used lots. I happened to find exactly the color, trim, and options that I wanted on a car with 7800 miles that was sitting at a BMW dealership.
            Was it a car rental or something? Or a lease? Even if one year leases are odd as fuck.

Comment

Was it a car rental or something? Or a lease? Even if one year leases are odd as fuck.

It is a 2016 but it was bought in October 2015 -- so it is exactly 24 months old. Only has 7800miles, so pretty obvious it was a second car.

Salesguy said that the owner traded it in for an M2 because he was expecting his first kid. Sounds like a nice story, but who knows how true it is.

Comment

It is a 2016 but it was bought in October 2015 -- so it is exactly 24 months old. Only has 7800miles, so pretty obvious it was a second car.

Salesguy said that the owner traded it in for an M2 because he was expecting his first kid. Sounds like a nice story, but who knows how true it is.
                Hey, I'll take it. The story I got on my vehicle was that the previous owner wanted a hybrid SUV. So she didn't like the gas bill? As in she never stomped on this fucker in Track Mode which makes it a virgin? I want to believe!

Comment

Hey, I'll take it. The story I got on my vehicle was that the previous owner wanted a hybrid SUV. So she didn't like the gas bill? As in she never stomped on this fucker in Track Mode which makes it a virgin? I want to believe!

LOL -- exactly.

My older Miata, I was told, was owned by a grandma who traded it in because she had trouble seeing out of it.

So she traded in a DECADE after she bought it.

OTOH, my new car shows the average speed it has been driven and, right now, it says 19mph.

Comment

• 4x Old Man Emu progressive springs
                    4x Fox aluminum monotube shocks
                    5x Cooper 33x10R17 A/Ts

Comment

OTOH, my new car shows the average speed it has been driven and, right now, it says 19mph.
                      Blazing fast in 4LO!

Comment

The wife of the seller of mine wanted a boat, hence the selling of the Heep for something more tow-worthy.

Comment

• The owner of mine wanted another sale this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
                            5x Cooper 33x10R17 A/Ts

lol, did the dude on here help sell you on the Coopers?

Comment

• Coopers are a pretty popular Heep tire. I doubt Jim gives a shit that some guy went into the guys house.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
                                4x Old Man Emu progressive springs
                                4x Fox aluminum monotube shocks
                                5x Cooper 33x10R17 A/Ts
                                Whoa -- nice! When is the install happening?

Comment

Working...
                                X