Post the last thing you bought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    You can get a sweet doublewide out here for that price in specified communities . I'm probably going to buy one and rent it back to my mother inlaw after I close on the current property.
    Doing business with the MIL? That's brave.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

Doing business with the MIL? That's brave.
      Well I employ her, so....

Comment

Well I employ her, so....
        ... I don't think I want to ask, but I'm hoping she is your golf caddy.

I actually love my MIL -- definitely a solid replacement for my own mom. When I'm looking at houses now, I do it with an eye to MIL suites.

Comment

... I don't think I want to ask, but I'm hoping she is your golf caddy.

I actually love my MIL -- definitely a solid replacement for my own mom. When I'm looking at houses now, I do it with an eye to MIL suites.
          Well I don't like her that much and she is not at all allowed to ever live with us, but she spent an entire career in a niche industry that we needed to tap into and it has worked out great so far. Her office and mine literally couldn't be father apart. lol

Comment

Well I don't like her that much and she is not at all allowed to ever live with us, but she spent an entire career in a niche industry that we needed to tap into and it has worked out great so far. Her office and mine literally couldn't be father apart. lol

LOL -- good enough.

Comment

'Father' is an interesting typo in the context.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                'Father' is an interesting typo in the context.
                Rollerlolz

Comment

• That's my Boston accent bro.

Comment

• fahthah

Comment

• Lots of little electrical shit. I forgot how much stuff goes into doing proper 12V wiring jobs.

Comment

• All the things in Chicago.

Comment

All the things in Chicago.
                          It looks like you guys are hitting all the best stuff -- I had no idea Chicago was so interesting.

Comment

• It's a great town to visit.

Comment

It looks like you guys are hitting all the best stuff -- I had no idea Chicago was so interesting.
                              I'll be arrow straight with you. Chicago is fucking radical in a short burst of 3-4 days which gives you plenty of time to see most of the cool shit and then you're left to wonder about the other 1-2 things you skipped. I'm bummed I missed the museum of the arts but the SO wanted to go lay down on the Willis tower floor. That gives me a reason to go back. But holy shit it was hot.

Comment

Working...
                              X