Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post the last thing you bought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    You can get a sweet doublewide out here for that price in specified communities . I'm probably going to buy one and rent it back to my mother inlaw after I close on the current property.
    Doing business with the MIL? That's brave.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jip View Post

      Doing business with the MIL? That's brave.
      Well I employ her, so....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
        Well I employ her, so....
        ... I don't think I want to ask, but I'm hoping she is your golf caddy.

        I actually love my MIL -- definitely a solid replacement for my own mom. When I'm looking at houses now, I do it with an eye to MIL suites.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by jip View Post

          ... I don't think I want to ask, but I'm hoping she is your golf caddy.

          I actually love my MIL -- definitely a solid replacement for my own mom. When I'm looking at houses now, I do it with an eye to MIL suites.
          Well I don't like her that much and she is not at all allowed to ever live with us, but she spent an entire career in a niche industry that we needed to tap into and it has worked out great so far. Her office and mine literally couldn't be father apart. lol

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
            Well I don't like her that much and she is not at all allowed to ever live with us, but she spent an entire career in a niche industry that we needed to tap into and it has worked out great so far. Her office and mine literally couldn't be father apart. lol

            LOL -- good enough.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
              Well I don't like her that much and she is not at all allowed to ever live with us, but she spent an entire career in a niche industry that we needed to tap into and it has worked out great so far. Her office and mine literally couldn't be father apart. lol
              'Father' is an interesting typo in the context.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                'Father' is an interesting typo in the context.
                Rollerlolz

                Comment


                • That's my Boston accent bro.

                  Comment


                  • fahthah

                    Comment


                    • Lots of little electrical shit. I forgot how much stuff goes into doing proper 12V wiring jobs.

                      Comment


                      • All the things in Chicago.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                          All the things in Chicago.
                          It looks like you guys are hitting all the best stuff -- I had no idea Chicago was so interesting.

                          Comment


                          • It's a great town to visit.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jip View Post

                              It looks like you guys are hitting all the best stuff -- I had no idea Chicago was so interesting.
                              I'll be arrow straight with you. Chicago is fucking radical in a short burst of 3-4 days which gives you plenty of time to see most of the cool shit and then you're left to wonder about the other 1-2 things you skipped. I'm bummed I missed the museum of the arts but the SO wanted to go lay down on the Willis tower floor. That gives me a reason to go back. But holy shit it was hot.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X