Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CTS-V Sightings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by adulbrich View Post

    What Fiat?
    This one.



    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      This one.



      ummmm

      Fiat?

      Pretty sure "Jeep" is just blacked out, lol

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by adulbrich View Post

        ummmm

        Fiat?

        Pretty sure "Jeep" is just blacked out, lol


        Yes, Fiat owns Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, etc.

        It is blacked out. That's the SRT Vapor edition.

        Comment


        • #64
          Like I said, the BIG Fiat.

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post



            Yes, Fiat owns Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, etc.

            It is blacked out. That's the SRT Vapor edition.

            That's like saying "I bought a Ford" when it's a Lincoln or Mercury...

            Yes, Jeep may be owned by Fiat, but Fiat produced it under the "Jeep" brand name. It's still called a Jeep Grand Cherokee, not a Fiat Grand Cherokee.....

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by adulbrich View Post


              That's like saying "I bought a Ford" when it's a Lincoln or Mercury...

              Yes, Jeep may be owned by Fiat, but Fiat produced it under the "Jeep" brand name. It's still called a Jeep Grand Cherokee, not a Fiat Grand Cherokee.....
              You started it by calling it a fucking Chrysler you god damn retard.

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                You started it by calling it a fucking Chrysler you god damn retard.

                Chrysler product. I didn't say it was a Chrysler Cherokee :fyi:

                Comment


                • #68
                  I missed where it was called a Fiat Cherokee.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by adulbrich View Post


                    Chrysler product. I didn't say it was a Chrysler Cherokee :fyi:
                    The fuck does that have to do with anything?

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                      I missed where it was called a Fiat Cherokee.
                      He said he bought a fiat. Would have been different if he said fiat product.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        You've gone full potato.

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by adulbrich View Post
                          He said he bought a fiat. Would have been different if he said fiat product.
                          I believe the Product is understood considering he never specified the model, DERP.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by adulbrich View Post


                            That's like saying "I bought a Ford" when it's a Mazda...]
                            ftfy

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by jip View Post

                              ftfy
                              lel

                              Comment


                              • #75

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X