• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY JIM SHARE A FUCKING PICTURE ALREADY

Comment

• A quick one from this morning.

Comment

• Going to the beach this weekend, so pics of doing Heep things will wait until then.

Ended up at exactly 2" higher.

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
          A quick one from this morning.

LOLOL

Comment

• Can't fuckin' win. Shitty phone pic then.

https://imgur.com/AZ0oled

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post
              Can't fuckin' win. Shitty phone pic then.

https://imgur.com/AZ0oled

Excellent placement!

Comment

• Looks like the front is still lower than the rear, Does the OME not level it out or do you have boosters in the rear perches?

Looks good, I think that's a very good size you went with. Looking forward to hearing how you like that setup after you've had it for a bit.

Comment

• It still has a rake, although it's less noticeable than it was on the stock springs. I didn't want to totally level it out, though, in case the rear end sags when it's fully loaded (and I'm sure the Gobi rack will be back-heavy as well).

I went with the "light load" ones all around.

Next project will be the shocks, would've been nice to have the Foxes installed to try out on the sand this weekend, as taking that mogul stuff at 30mph was when I really noticed the stock ones struggling last year.
                  Last edited by JimJ; 03-19-2018, 09:00 AM.

Comment

• Weirdest part is slowing down at stoplights or taking off and not hearing that wub wub wub wub.

Supposed to rain today and tomorrow, so I'll see how they do in the wet.

Comment

• Hi,that's pretty rad, but even more one designed to go in the factory designated location.

Comment

• What are you talking about exactly? We have discussed a lot and you're being fairly ambiguous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denita View Post
                          Hi,that's pretty rad, but even more one designed to go in the factory designated location.

I could not agree more. You are 100% spot on with that assessment.

Comment

• STRANGER DANGER!
                            STRANGER DANGER!

Comment

• Comment

• I had no idea all terrain tires were so expensive. I was pricing some 33s and they are $250 each.

Comment

Working...
                                X