Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jeep Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
    Nope. Only the SRT comes with those.

    Well, there you go. Honestly, since the other trims don't have Brembos, you have a larger aftermarket from which to buy good pads for your brakes. You can spend a lot less and get much better than OEM quality.

    Win-fucking-win.

    Comment


    • I don't own vehicles long enough to have to replace anything so win-fucking-win winnerest.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
        Or if your particular Jeep has the same 60-0 stopping power as a Porsche 911.
        Sure, mine does. In 1968.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
          I don't own vehicles long enough to have to replace anything so win-fucking-win winnerest.
          Oil changes are scams again?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JimJ View Post

            Oil changes are scams again?
            They always have been bro.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
              I don't own vehicles long enough to have to replace anything so win-fucking-win winnerest.

              LOL

              Same.

              Comment


              • Gobi rack is ordered.

                Now begins the wait while the welding elves in Colorado get to work.

                Comment


                • Jeep's back from the shop, OME springs and 34x10.5 BFGs (yeah, yeah, changed my mind from the Coopers) on it. Holy motherfuck it's taller.

                  Need to take it down a few psi, but the ride is a ton smoother and quieter. Going back to the shop in a few weeks to get everything re-tightened, probably getting an adjustable rear track bar in the meantime.
                  Last edited by JimJ; 03-15-2018, 06:36 PM.

                  Comment


                  • C'mon man. You know the drill.

                    Comment


                    • It got dark bro. Pics later.

                      Comment


                      • If only you had a decent tripod and camera.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JimJ View Post
                          Jeep's back from the shop, OME springs and 34x10.5 BFGs (yeah, yeah, changed my mind from the Coopers) on it. Holy motherfuck it's taller.

                          Need to take it down a few psi, but the ride is a ton smoother and quieter. Going back to the shop in a few weeks to get everything re-tightened, probably getting an adjustable rear track bar in the meantime.
                          niiiice

                          Originally posted by UCP View Post
                          If only you had a decent tripod and camera.
                          .

                          Comment


                          • Activating imagination..

                            Comment


                            • Waiting on coolant to drain. Have 5 gallons of distilled water and HOAT coolant. Jason, when you get around to this, your drain valve will need vice grips to get open.

                              Comment


                              • Sounds like a great time to take some pics.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X