Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Jeep Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sick trail bro

    https://i.imgur.com/ZviYvGW.mp4

    Comment


    • that was beautiful

      Comment


      • LOL, good 'en

        Comment


        • I love jeeps. Should be getting one soon!

          Comment


          • Coolstorybra

            Comment


            • This weekend's project are Akebono pads front and rear. First time I've used ceramic pads, will be interesting to see if there are any improvements.

              New tires first week of November.

              Comment


              • Ceramic pads on a jeep? Huh. I've always associated them with racing because of their ability to soak heat without slipping. I suppose that would be equally useful on long descents, if your Jeep isn't well geared.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jip View Post
                  Ceramic pads on a jeep? Huh. I've always associated them with racing because of their ability to soak heat without slipping. I suppose that would be equally useful on long descents, if your Jeep isn't well geared.
                  Or if your particular Jeep has the same 60-0 stopping power as a Porsche 911.

                  Comment


                  • Just kidding. I have no idea if my soccer mom mobile has ceramic brakes.

                    Comment


                    • Heh. I've no idea whether your Brembos are ceramic. I hope not -- that shit can be expensive to replace.

                      I know that mine aren't.

                      Comment


                      • Everything on my vehicle is expensive to replace. Doesn't matter what it is.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                          Everything on my vehicle is expensive to replace. Doesn't matter what it is.

                          Only if you're silly enough to buy from the dealer. Bet $5 that you can find the exact same pads for the exact same brakes for your truck for half price without the SRT label on them.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by jip View Post


                            Only if you're silly enough to buy from the dealer. Bet $5 that you can find the exact same pads for the exact same brakes for your truck for half price without the SRT label on them.
                            Well yea, but I don't rock generic poverty brakes bro. I don't drive the Laredo edition. :p

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                              Well yea, but I don't rock generic poverty brakes bro. I don't drive the Laredo edition. :p

                              Does the Laredo also have the Brembos?

                              Either way, Brembo pads are pretty standard. If you want to order them with the fancy SRT label, that's up to you. I'd rather save a few hundred bucks and buy the same pad without the branding.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jip View Post


                                Does the Laredo also have the Brembos?

                                Either way, Brembo pads are pretty standard. If you want to order them with the fancy SRT label, that's up to you. I'd rather save a few hundred bucks and buy the same pad without the branding.
                                Nope. Only the SRT comes with those.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X