• Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post

You assume correct sir.
    Year?

Comment

• Originally posted by silvercookie View Post
      Year?

It's the 392, 6.4L V8.

Comment

• Nice. I see/hear them every day blasting up and down woodhaven blvd in front of my house. They have such a distinct exhaust note.

Comment

Nice. I see/hear them every day blasting up and down woodhaven blvd in front of my house. They have such a distinct exhaust note.
          Indeed. Rumblerama. I'm surprise you see them that often though. They're pretty rare. In fact I doubt anyone even knows what I'm driving unless they're car bros.

Comment

• silvercookie
            silvercookie commented
            Editing a comment
            I see atleast 4-5 a week. I live right in between 4 Major highways + 5-6 main roads, so i see it all. Especially when you have people from bronx/brooklyn/manhattan coming through queens to go to long island and such.

• Eventually I will probably put a Borla exhaust under her and really piss off my neighbors.

Comment

• Honestly, even just deleting the factory muffler sounds really good. Or keep factory muffler and have the resonator deleted. Just saying if you want to go cheap at first.

Corsa stuff always sounds amazing.

Comment

Honestly, even just deleting the factory muffler sounds really good. Or keep factory muffler and have the resonator deleted. Just saying if you want to go cheap at first.

Corsa stuff always sounds amazing.
              I cannot do any of that in my state bro. I can't mod the engine either so I'm forever stuck with 470HP. Shit sucks. If I could, I'd be supercharged like a motherfucker in the 4 digit range.

Comment

• Also assuming you live in Cali? Thats shitty. i mean 470 is pretty stout even for a truck.
                91 gas sucks flappy assholes.

Comment

Also assuming you live in Cali? Thats shitty. i mean 470 is pretty stout even for a truck.
                  91 gas sucks flappy assholes.
                  Yea, Calicrew. Hell, I don't even know if the catch can I put on it will pass smog even though it literally improves emissions.

Stout as fuck for an AWD. You should see the size of the calipers they put on this bitch to stop it.

Comment

And I'm the expert so he'd get treed like a motherfucker.
                    This is the response I expected.

What kind of tires do you have on that bad beast?

Originally posted by silvercookie View Post

on my old motor with vf-48 i cracked 4.6 0-60.

Haven't tried on this setup yet, Waiting to put in the newer trans.

Assuming Monkey has a SRT8?
                    He does, yep.

I think your best hope in this imaginary race is sticky tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

This is the response I expected.

What kind of tires do you have on that bad beast?
                      Right now I have some cheap low profile tires on because I went up to 22s but if I were going to the track I would put the factory spider monkey wheels back on with the sticky icky rubber.

Not that it would matter with the AWD. It weights too much to get wheel hop with that HP. it will just grip and rip. And then he might catch me at the other end.

Comment

Yea, Calicrew. Hell, I don't even know if the catch can I put on it will pass smog even though it literally improves emissions.

Stout as fuck for an AWD. You should see the size of the calipers they put on this bitch to stop it.

Yea i never understood the whole you can't touch anything and still pass emissions, when even catless cars can pass some test's besides visual. Should be do whatever you want to make it pass emissions.

And what do you expect when you are trying to stop a house.
                        Last edited by silvercookie; 04-04-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• lel

Comment

• i wonder if the porsche cayenne 6/4 pot brembo's would be a upgrade for you.

VW r32 guys do the 6 pot fronts and damn near lift the rear wheel's.

Comment

• I already have the same stopping power of a Porsche 911. I think I'm good.

Comment

Working...
                              X