The Jeep Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jameseypoo View Post
    This is a Jeep thread, but the new Bronco is expected to have a removable top as well. Hard toss up between topless Bronco and topless Jeep Pickup.
    Bronco's probably going to be IFS. Ford hasn't made a dual solid axle truck in the 1/2-ton class since I was born.

Comment

• Originally posted by jip View Post

Awesome.

Didya?
      I did not, I think I was too in awe.

This was on Martha's Vineyard, though, so I probably had a chance, there are only so many locals.

Comment

• What is IFS?

Comment

What is IFS?
          Independent Front Suspension

Comment

• Oh. I don't think I care about any of that. I just want to drive around with the top off with my orange mocha frappacino while getting into gasoline fights.

Comment

Oh. I don't think I care about any of that. I just want to drive around with the top off with my orange mocha frappacino while getting into gasoline fights.
              I have a panoramic roof and will win every gasoline fight I get into if you ever need a ride bro.

Comment

• Count me in!

Comment

• You bring the orange mocha things!

Comment

• Originally posted by JimJ View Post

I did not, I think I was too in awe.

This was on Martha's Vineyard, though, so I probably had a chance, there are only so many locals.
                    lulz

Comment

Oh. I don't think I care about any of that. I just want to drive around with the top off with my orange mocha frappacino while getting into gasoline fights.
                      Wrangler Sahara would be perfect for you bro.

On Fuel wheels.

Comment

• Those wheels are hideous. I would want all black wheels, I can't do the silver accents.

Comment

• Black wheel crew.

Comment

• I actually kind of like the stock Rubicon wheels, it's just that the backspacing is hideous for anything wider than a 10" tire.

Comment

• Just picked up two Riddler Dana 44 Covers. I figured I might as well get that out of the way while I'm painting the skids and installing them. Doesn't make much sense to have 3/16" steel plating covering most of the underside while still having the stamped diff covers ready to be crushed in or peeled back.

Now I just need to get my LCA brackets reinforced and I can slowly work on getting a winch later.

Comment

• I've got 20K before my next diff fluid interval, may put on new covers then. No point in wasting good fluid until then.

Comment

Working...
                                X