Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 Hour War

Really good documentary worth watching: The 24 Hour War

It is about the battle between Ferrari and Ford in the 60s for racing dominance. Features the birth of the AC Shelby Cobra and the Ford GT. Focuses mostly on the Fords, but does a good job of telling a great story. Worth watching.

SM: definitely something you should watch.

Watched it two weeks ago. It was outstanding. I downloaded the Paul Newman story because if it since Adam Carolla produced both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
      Watched it two weeks ago. It was outstanding. I downloaded the Paul Newman story because if it since Adam Carolla produced both of them.
      I'll look for that one, then.

Comment

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Winning: The Racing Life of Paul Newman[/COLOR]

Comment

But on that note, Mr. Ferrari was a gigantic douchebag. But thanks to that douchebag we have the Ford GTs and the entire company of Lamborghini.

Comment

Oh yeah, Ferrari is widely known as a colossal shit -- but he got results.

Love the name of the Newman movie. WINNING

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
              Oh yeah, Ferrari is widely known as a colossal shit -- but he got results.

Love the name of the Newman movie. WINNING
              Just had a flashback of Charlie Sheen's meltdown. What an epic run that was.

Comment

Going to have to look for these meow. Thanks for the suggestion, sounds like a good watch.

Comment

Working...
                X