Ford GT adopting race mode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford GT adopting race mode

This 4 second vid makes me hnnnnggg ... this car is just pure sex.

https://vid.me/8LVN

Aren't they in Le Mans this year?

Comment

It's about time for there to be stories in other classes, considering Joest isn't racing anymore and LMP is probably going to be Porsche's playground for the next...oh, however long they want it to be.

Comment

I came into this thread to shit all over mustangs. Then I watched the video and came in my pants.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
          I came into this thread to shit all over mustangs. Then I watched the video and came in my pants.

I'm glad someone here shares my tastes.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

I'm glad someone here shares my tastes.
            Grand Tour did a sweet little condensed history lesson on the GT vs. Ferrari story a few episodes back.

Comment

Speaking of which, Grand Tour is now my favorite car show, besting TGUS. I absolutely loved the two episode adventure in the buggies. They broke character and I absolutely loved it. I wish all of the episodes where like that one.

Comment

Speaking of which, Grand Tour is now my favorite car show, besting TGUS. I absolutely loved the two episode adventure in the buggies. They broke character and I absolutely loved it. I wish all of the episodes where like that one.
                Agreed -- their 2 episode specials have long been my favorite.

Comment

The stupid bits are starting to get played down. If we could pull 'The American' and just put in a driver we'd really be there.

Comment

And the buggy episodes were godlike.

Comment

Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post
                      The stupid bits are starting to get played down. If we could pull 'The American' and just put in a driver we'd really be there.
                      Indeed. Just give America shit when you're doing an America episode. We don't need to be in all of them.

Comment

Top Gear was always better when England pretended it was still relevant without the US, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IamDeMan View Post

Agreed. He is my least favorite part of the show.

Murdering the celebrities is starting to grow on me.

Comment

Working...
                          X