X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jip View Post

lolwut

That's not even troll-worthy, bro.
    I'm dead serious. It's the only one of the bunch that even has a real driver, not counting The Stig.

Grand Tour has three car journalists.
    Top Gear UK had three entertainers.
    Top Gear US has a legitimate race car driver, some fat twat, and some other east coast retard. And it still has more legitimacy than the others.

British comedy is either too intelligent for Americans, or makes fun of Americans. It is best when it does both.
    That's a cute assertion but it is old and still wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post

I'm dead serious. It's the only one of the bunch that even has a real driver, not counting The Stig.
      Yeah, and he is a flat-brimmed douche. Chris Harris is a 'real driver', and everyone on the Grand Tour has decades more car knowledge than anyone on the US version.

None of which matters -- this is just entertainment.

That's a cute assertion but it is old and still wrong.
      I didn't expect you to understand, American.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

Yeah, and he is a flat-brimmed douche. Chris Harris is a 'real driver', and everyone on the Grand Tour has decades more car knowledge than anyone on the US version.

None of which matters -- this is just entertainment.
        Chris Harris is a journalist with a good foot and he's not a host. Sure the Grand Tour has decades more knowledge. They're old as fuck. But none of them can actually put what they drive to a real test. Unless it is drifting. They're exceptional at losing control.

Asks for argument. Argument is validated. Suddenly none of it matters. :p

I didn't expect you to understand, American.
        I'm Japanese, asshole.

Comment

Working...
        X