Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weighted sled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weighted sled

    At my local gym we have a weighted sled and AstroTurf. Last time, I pushed the sled. While good, I also want pull it. The sled has a book on it. Is there a safe way to attach the sled to a belt and pull it? Not walk backwards, but run you "tow" the sled? I think you need a harness of some kind.

  • #2
    Rogue sells some spud straps. I have a spud dip belt and it's quality.

    http://www.roguefitness.com/lifting-...d-straps-belts

    Any chance you know who makes the sled? I'd imagine you'll need some sort of attachment point on the sled.

    Comment


    • #3
      Spud is potato.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Invisible Pants View Post
        Rogue sells some spud straps. I have a spud dip belt and it's quality.

        http://www.roguefitness.com/lifting-...d-straps-belts

        Any chance you know who makes the sled? I'd imagine you'll need some sort of attachment point on the sled.
        The sled has attachment points on both sides so you don't have to turn it around.

        Comment


        • #5
          The harness is $200. Woah.

          Comment


          • #6
            You can find cheap harnesses for $30 or so. Well, that's what I sell mine for at least.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bonus points for anyone with the balls to strap on a face mask with a ball gag and use that as a harness.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by junior View Post
                You can find cheap harnesses for $30 or so. Well, that's what I sell mine for at least.
                What would you recommend?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jip View Post
                  Spud is potato.
                  Potato is spud

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by jip View Post
                    Bonus points for anyone with the balls to strap on a face mask with a ball gag and use that as a harness.
                    In

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by flip View Post

                      What would you recommend?
                      If you just want something cheap and basic, then this is all you need:
                      http://www.amazon.com/SSG-1240054-Re...s=sled+harness

                      If you want a little nicer with a bit more comfort, then something like one of these:

                      http://www.amazon.com/Multi-Purpose-...s=sled+harness

                      http://www.amazon.com/Speed-Harness-...s=sled+harness

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by jip View Post
                        Bonus points for anyone with the balls to strap on a face mask with a ball gag and use that as a harness.

                        I stopped at strap on.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Oh the things that hook Flip.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ngsm13 View Post
                            Oh the things that hook Flip.

                            lulz....

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X