Mission Belt - Monkey Tested - GQ Approved

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Belt - Monkey Tested - GQ Approved

I originally saw these on Shark Tank and thought they were a dope idea that allowed a belt to be functional for both normal wear and when I'm carrying & concealing freedom: one belt, two purposes.

http://missionbelt.com/

I ordered one in all white because half of the time I'm a full blown douchebag, and another one in vader black because the other half of the time I'm an international spy.

Long story short, they arrived today and holy fuck was I impressed with all of the GQ that fit in a box. These belts should require a special certification of authentic attractiveness to wear. One should be required to undergo several years of rigorous fashion training before one of these was bestowed upon them. These belts are the Kathy Ireland (google it) of the belt world. They will definitely increase your sex appeal by 11. The quality of both the belt and the buckle most certainly live their lives a quarter mile at a time.
    Last edited by Spider Monkey; 01-15-2016, 02:38 PM.

Half gangster half GQ... I may try. Fully adjustable?

You pick the starting size, and it can adjust about 8 inches either way. And of course if you get the AIDS you can cut off excess belt.

Comment

Can the buckles be swapped or are they permanently fixed to the belt?

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
        Can the buckles be swapped or are they permanently fixed to the belt?
        Easily swapped. They are designed to come off the belt so you can cut off lengths of leather and then they clip right back on with some bad ass looking teeth.

Comment

Did you answer by editing my post?

Comment

I'm young and I know who Kathy Ireland is! I stared at her bikini pics in SI Swimsuit Edition for hours when i was like 6 or 7. Even had a wall calendar of her around the same age. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAhab View Post
              I'm young and I know who Kathy Ireland is! I stared at her bikini pics in SI Swimsuit Edition for hours when i was like 6 or 7. Even had a wall calendar of her around the same age. Lol
              Bro this belt would get you laid. It is that powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
                Half gangster half GQ... I may try. Fully adjustable?

You pick the starting size, and it can adjust about 8 inches either way. And of course if you get the AIDS you can cut off excess belt.
                Originally posted by datniggadussin View Post
                Did you answer by editing my post?
                Oops.

Comment

Comment

I was like.....

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                      Easily swapped. They are designed to come off the belt so you can cut off lengths of leather and then they clip right back on with some bad ass looking teeth.
                      BOSS. Will buy.

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post

BOSS. Will buy.
                        Why do you want to take them off? Each buckle comes with a belt.

Comment

But note, these belts are so fucking classy they will probably turn you into an American.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Monkey View Post
                            But note, these belts are so fucking classy they will probably turn you into an American.
                            I thought you were trying to sell him on them, not turn him off of them. :D

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post

I thought you were trying to sell him on them, not turn him off of them. :D
                              Bro these belts are so amazing they would make you taller.

Comment

Working...
                              X