Why the recall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the recall?

It lives up to its name and you want to take it off the shelves? It's not like people weren't warned.

(WXYZ) - Death Wish Coffee Company is issuing a recall of their nitro brew cans because of the potential growth of a deadly toxin.
    According to the Food and Drug Administration, the company recalled 11oz. Death Wish Nitro Cold Brew cans because the current process could lead to the growth and production of botulin.
    Botulism is a potentially fatal form of food poisoning and can cause symptoms like weakness, dizziness, double vision, difficult breathing and more.
    They ahve halted the production of the Nitro Cold Brew until an additional step in the manufacturing process is implemented.
    They have also removed cans from the comapny's online stores.
    The company said they will make sure everyone who bought the product on their website receives a full refund within 60 days.
    So far, no illnesses have been reported.

Botulism is super nasty. My redneck neighbor keeps giving me peppers that he’s canned, but I toss them in the trash because he also smokes meat with pallet wood.

Comment

Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
      Botulism is super nasty. My redneck neighbor keeps giving me peppers that he’s canned, but I toss them in the trash because he also smokes meat with pallet wood.

Wait ... you mean he burns wooden pallets -- like the ones use to move shit around in warehouses -- to smoke his meats?

How the fuck does someone GET that ghetto. Is there a course?

Comment

Originally posted by jip View Post
        Wait ... you mean he burns wooden pallets -- like the ones use to move shit around in warehouses -- to smoke his meats?

How the fuck does someone GET that ghetto. Is there a course?
        Yea, the pallets you move shit on. He gets them from work. I've only see him cook in his grill pit with them, but he told me he has a smoker too. I told him they're probably pressure treated but he swears they aren't. They look a bit different than standard shitty pallet wood, so maybe he's right, but either way....it's pallet wood.

Like I said I paid $150k for my house, so you get type of neighbors who live $150k houses their whole life. Don't get me wrong, the neighborhood is decent and everyone is super nice, just not exactly the highest achievers.

Comment

I don't think they are pressure treated. They are made of pine I think and that would taste bad.

Comment

Originally posted by gamerfreak View Post
            Yea, the pallets you move shit on.
            LMAO

That sounds like a fun neighbor.

Comment

Originally posted by CapnAhab View Post
              LMAO

That sounds like a fun neighbor.
              Dude also makes wine and has given me close to 30 bottles.

It’s harder to F that up with deadly bacteria so those got drank.

Comment

Working...
              X